Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest nuttaphong

How to Read PH value by use PH sensor checking and Conductivity send Value to (CJ1W-AD081-V1 Omron)

10 posts in this topic

How to Read PH value by use PH sensor checking and Conductivity send Value to (CJ1W-AD081-V1 Omron) This circuit diagram for connect sensor (PH sensor) to conductivity and send data to CJ1W-AD081-V1 This is PH Sensor connect to conductivity This is AD081-V1 wire connect to conductivity Conductivity can read PH value from PH sensor show in display monitor but can't send PH value to AD081-V1 Omron Wiring in side Conductivity PLC Program for Ph control AD081V1 CIO 2060-2069 We use 6 Point

How about just looking up a wiring diagram of this specific transmitter type (which would be worth mentioning...) ? All but image 1 are absolutely useless...

How i can do can you tell me please. I try to check wiring already but don't have voltage come to AD081-V1

Look on the back of the transmitter, note transmitter type, enter in Google. How can we check if your wiring is correct if we don't have any reference ? Besides, the photo of the AD081 doesn't tell us much. Make a diagram how you connected the sensor. When you have checked the wiring you should also check your settings of the AD081.

Is the model a Signet 8750-1? If it is, then it has only an open collector output. The reason there is no voltage at A/D is Signet does not produce any! See the following Sensors page 8750-1 manual.PDF

My model is Signet 8750-400-1 You mean Signet 8750-1? can't send voltage to A/D but Signet 8750-400-1 can send voltage or not

8750-1 does NOT send voltage. RTFM! Have a look at drawing, you need to add power supply

you mean i need to add power suppy add point 1,2 of 8750-1 and resitant how many ohm i need to add in circuit

Have a look at the manual! V/I = R

Thank you so much now i can get value from condutivity send to AD081-V1 already i change wiring from output point 3,4 connect to Point 1,2 is ok