Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtchufi

GX DEVELOPER V7.0 JAPANEESE VERSION

4 posts in this topic

I'm new in using the Mitsu GX Developer. Unfortunetly the GX Dev I have is the japanese version, The OS I use is Windows XP Japanese. Cos My laptop was originally coming from the Machine vendor from Japan. Does any menu for choosingthe language in GX Developer. Using this makes me crazy.. thanks

It's a bad thing for you to get a notebook from Janpan, is the keyboard Japanses? If yes, you have to use the Japanses Win XP.because it's to hard to find the driver for Jap keyboard.even the BIOS is Jap If not, you can reinstall the Win XP with you language, then you need order GX-Developer again, remember you need GX-Developer 7.21 or later which supports the OS XP. Another way is that ask the supplier to exchange it to a internl standard notebook with Eng version GX-Dev. otherwise you'll find it's very trouble to use Jap product

Flash the BIOS, ditch the XP and get the english version. Choose english language when installing applications (I think GX let you choose language). Use nail polish and permanent marker to identify keys.

I don't think it's a good idea, if you flash the BIOS, you will lost the the Tech and Maint. Support. It's pity, Mitsubishi sales their software with the seperate language pakage. That means you have to order a English verion. The best way is ask the notebook manufactuer for a keyboard solution, ask the supplier for a version solution