Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimWilborne

1761-NET-ENI Software

9 posts in this topic

I've got a new laptop and have been trying to get all the software I need loaded on it. One thing I can't seem to find a link to download is the ENI utility. Does anyone have a link? Thanks TW

Thanks Bob, that's what I needed. Did you find it on their site or did you already have it?

Already had it, I have the older version also if you need that for some reason. Let me know and I can post it also.

Some more downloads for you: MicroLogix Controller Downloads from Allen-Bradley Edited by Mickey

Thanks Mickey. I didn't think to look under Micrologix but I guess that is what it was originally designed for, hence the 1761 part number

Same thing happened to me today, so I thought I'd update the link. http://www.ab.com/li.../downloads.html I went in circles at ab.com before Google search led me here. When I read "I didn't think to look under Micrologix..." was my aha moment. Thanks again. Paul Edited by OkiePC

I went back and edited my post in case someone doesn't like scrolling down. Kind of nice we can edit four year old post. Thanks Edited by Mickey

That is cool. I had noticed recently being able to edit posts the next day. I didn't realize the time limit was removed, I just thought it had been extended. Back on the subject of the NET-ENI, is there a workaround or version that runs natively in Windows 7? We only have a few NET-ENI modules left here and I rarely need this software, so it is not a big problem if I have to do without on this desktop or take extra steps to run it.