Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a151218

A1S68ADV through A1SJ71AT21B and A1SJ72T25B?

11 posts in this topic

Hi~~ Anybody can help me....the PLC network below...Can I control the A1S68ADV through A1SJ71AT21B and A1SJ72T25B...if I can I control the A1S68ADV through A1SJ71AT21B and A1SJ72T25B....How to program and use what kind of the instruction? ..... The A1S68ADV address is X2C0~X2D0 Y2C0~Y2D0 A2USH-S1 // A1SX41 // A1SX41 // A1SX41 // A1SX41 // A1SX41 // A1SX41 // A1SX41 // A1SJ71AR21 // A1SY41 // A1SY41 // A1SY41 // A1SY41 // A1SJ71AT21B // A1SJ71U24-R4 // A1SJ72T25B // A1SX41 // A1SX41 // A1SX41 // A1SX41/A1SY41 // A1SY41 // A1S68ADV

Yes, It's possible to program analog modules from a melsecnet master. If you look in your manual there is a program for doing this instead of TO and from instruction RTO & RFRO instrcution are used. For the Xn0 Yn0 the X/Y settings of your melsecnet are used. Basically the program stays the same accept for some interlocking so that the RTO & RFRO instructctions aren't executed at the same time. There should be a example program in the A1S68ADV user manual Edited by Gambit

Gambit...Thx...... I have used RTO instruction...but the A1S68ADV also don't action...Can tell me where is the error? this my program below... M9038 -||--------------[set M0] M9038 -||--------------[MOV K0 W300] M9038 -||--------------[MOV K1000 W301] M0 -||---------------[RTOP H2C K0 W300 K1] M0 -||---------------(T1 K20) T1 -||---------------[RST M0] M0 M1 -|/|--------|/|-------[sET M1] M1 -||--------------(T2 K10) T2 -||---------------(Y2D) T2 -||---------------[RTOP H2C K1 W301 K1] T2 -||---------------[RST M1] T2 -||---------------[RST T2]

Unfortunately, I do not have the manual for the A1S68ADV just the A1S68AD. But they are probably the same. normaly BFM 0 is enable or diable channels. Usually writing 1 for Bit 0 to 8 on BFM 0 is the enabling of the channels so W300 should probably be H000F Can you upload the manual ? Edited by Gambit

Sorry ...Gambit....I don't know how to upload the manual..and my manual is also chinese...so I think it's may not be of some assistance to you.... I check the 68DAV manual the BFM 0 have to 0 for enable channel...A1S68DAV and A1S68AD ...they are contrary to the BFM0..... sorry...I still don't discover my mistake....and I think the mistake may be in the Network range assignment... this is my network range assignment below.. LX/LY setting- M station--> L/R station M station <- L/R station LY LX Point Start End Point Start End 512 200 03FF 512 200 03FF LB/LW setting Send range for each station Send range for each station M station-> R ststion M station<- R ststion LB LW LW LW Point Start End Point Start End Point Start End Point Start End 256 300 3FF 256 300 3FF empty empty empty empty The empty place ...I don't know whether I have to edit it ?????

Maybe this will help You parameters look okay but can you send a screencapture to be sure MELSECNET.pdf Edited by Gambit

Gambit....I have upload all of the information....(ha ha....it's so esay to upload the data... ).The other module and communication is ok ...I can control all of the Y module and read X module at this plc structure...so I think the plc address is ok...but..I just can't control A1S68DAV......and please help me solve with this trouble.....think a lot......

Hey your using a A1S68DAV I do have the manual for that one. In previous post you were talking about an A1S68ADV. I'll have a look at the program again

You're using a Analog input module you should be reading from BFM 1 not writing. You should be using the RFRO instruction instead. Edited by Gambit

Gambit...It's my fault.......I'm very sorry to you....My module is A1S68DAV(Digital to Analog)....so could you help me again...I try it all day..I don't know where is the problem.....I want cry.....Ooooo

Don't worry we'll get it working. 1st) First try and make the program with the I/O hanshaking as shown in the pdf I attached before. 2nd) Try using H00FF for enabling the analog signals on BFM 0 (The manual might be wrong)