Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davids

HoneyWell PLC

8 posts in this topic

hi, anyone here use HoneyWell PLC before? what is the programming software that use for this PLC and HMI? i can't find any information. i'm not sure what is the model of PLC and also HMI yet. I just want to upload the program from PLC and HMI before i shut down my machine for upgrade. if anyone have link to download the software, please let me know. thank alot.

Typically the Honeywell PLC was called an IPC620 and then there were various dashes to indcate the processor size. There is software available but I believe it is still DOS based, try the part number 623-6010. I think Klockner-Moeller is also selling this under the same IPC620 designation so you could try searching that.

Hi, Honeywell IPC 620 software and manuals can be downloaded free here: http://downloads.applied-automation.com/sa.../620/index.html There is now a Windows version of the programming package (Winloader) available for sale. Contact Applied Automation for pricing and delivery - www.applied-automation.com

The older MS-Dos software for the Klockner-Moeller / Honeywell IPC 620 series is now public domain and can be downloaded here: http://downloads.applied-automation.com/sa.../620/index.html There is now a Windows version available but its hardly any different to the Dos one - just runs OK in XP

Perhaps you're talking about the HC900 PLC, which is programed using the HIBRID CONTROL DESIGNER software. This PLC is black but the IPC 620 is white, also the HC900 Processor has one or two RJ45 plugs on front. The HMI is programmed using the same software, but depending on the model of the HMI you can make backup copies of the program usign the ZIP or Disk Drive on the HMI.

Can you plz explain the subject properly. If I got the question properly then I will be able to answer and I think it is something based on IPC Certification courses of electronics like IPC A-620 , IPC A-610 etc. If it is same then I must share my answer with you all because I am a practicing instructor for IPC certification that certifies both instructors as well as technicians in various IPC certification programs in a big company in US.

Zombie thread alert! this thread is 10 years old.

Steve

Just now, nehpets said:

Zombie thread alert! this thread is 10 years old.

Steve

Sent a warning...