Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leonuce

AB 1747-UIC coverter

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm looking for a AB 1747-UIC Interface converter (USB to DH-485). Give me a quote if ever you have one.

I have one AB 1747-UIC plus 3.5" floppy with drivers. $100 +shipping.

That's a pretty good price for that thing. AB wants $300 USD for it. Can you post a picture?

If you are still selling it send me an email.... info@plctrainer.net To the OP... I am now selling aftermarket (non-AB) 1747-UIC's also send me an email if you are interested, not all the features are the same as the orginal UIC's but if you need to communicate to a SLC (DH-485) with a PC that only has a USB port they work very well and they are not high priced... they also work with XP service pack 2 and 3 Mark

Really!! Is it on the web site yet? I don't see it. I will file this away for a future redirect link when the question comes up again.

Hi Mickey, I don't have it listed on the website yet... just ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Allen-Bradley-1747-UIC...id=p3286.c0.m14 Its a cheaper version of the UIC... I am working with the manufacture and trying to get a better 'do everything' version, I hate having so many different cables in the laptop case so if I could get this one to work the way I need it to... Then I thought of making short adapters 4", they would be for every other PLC out there... but its just a thought This cable works great as a USB version of the 1747-PIC, but has some issues with the 232 side, like I said this is rev 1, people seamed to be happy, there is another on eBay that is cheaper.... but it does not work with RSLinx... kind of pointless if you ask me Thank you! Mark