Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slcman

Error DEL

5 posts in this topic

What I have to do for clear error light on a TSX nano TSX 07 PLC??

Get online with the PLC in PL7-07 with a TSX-PCX1031 cable and see what the PLC error code is. Check the manuals for the PLC to determine what the error code means.

Hi, if the error led is flashing that means there's in no valid program in the plc. If the led is static that means there's an internal error like watchdog by example. So you have indeeed to connect to the plc and click on "plc operations" and then "details" (the names might be different in your langage). This window will give you some informations on what could explain the error. However there's no accurate indications on where the error is located in the code, you have to find it by yourself. What's the state of the other leds (run, com, io) on the plc ? JC

RUN & ERR DEL falsh. I clear error and after that, only RUN DEL flashed.....I found TSX nano manual here: http://download.telemecanique.com/85256D98...8E?Opendocument And finally founda rising edge at input #5 put the PLC in run mode. Everything is ok thanks all!

Ok this is a feature that is rarely used but you can indeed configure an input to put the plc in run mode. If none inputs is configured like this the plc goes in run mode automatically at startup. JC