Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rualcosi

Ntxs program example

12 posts in this topic

Hi my douth is how to program a nt3s-st124b-e to represent some alarms from a cqm1 cpu43. if some of you can help, please send a little ntxs program for i can see what to do. Here is a copy of the program that i try to do. Sorry, i can't send the file in the last post. Saida_f1_cqm1_cpu_21.rar

Hi, I have modified your program for alarms. I have created TAG DM100. If in the PLC bit DM100.00 is high alarm 000 will be active. If in the PLC bit DM100.01 is high alarm 001 will be active. and so-on. Regards, Edited by MPM

Hello MPM. Can you send the program with your corrections. I'm new in this thing's and i try to learn by my self, so you can see were is my dificultys, my englys it's not so god as you can think. Thank's a lot. Rui Silva Portugal

Hi Rui, I have send you the attachment as a personal message yesterday as I was not able to upload the pzm file. Check emailadress you registered with. Saida_f1_cqm1_cpu_21MM.zip

Hi MPM Thank's a lot for your help, after examen your file and try to understand out it works, i realise out's missing on the plc, i've change it and it's work perfectly. Now i just have to put all of this in the machine anr try it. Once more thank's a lot. Rui Silva Portugal

I there I try your example but I can't get the D100.00 to clear out so no alarm is present . Hoe do you do that? thanks

You have to acknowledge the alarms before they are cleared from the screen although the alarm bit is low. Place a button, assign a task > Key specific task > Acknowledge either single or all alarms. I just assign the task Acknowledge all to the same button I use to drive the alarm reset bit in the PLC. I find it a bit overdone to acknowledge alarms on such a small terminal.

That is what I am trying to figure out. but just how do you select a task button? do you use the Tasl-List ans set the info under Global Task? I don't see any acknowledge selection in the dropdown menu. you would not have an example file would you? I realy would like to get this project moving forward. thank you Edited by PdL

You are almost there, it is just not that obvious. For a bit button, you can add a task at the most right tab. It can be data manipulation e.g. setting a bit or resetting a bit, but also other tasks. As one of these other tasks you can select "key specific task", I believe it is the most bottom one in the dropdown menu. Then you get all kinds of functions you can select for the task, two of them are "acknowledge single alarm" and "acknowledge all alarms" or something like that. I don't have the software here right now, I can post an example tomorrow if you wish.

Thanks, That really help me, I found the menu you are talking about, the only think I can't select the all alarms option it's grey out. So I set more then one task for the same function key one for clear alarm one for clear last alarm and one for previous alarm, it seem to work for now I will keep playing with it ans see if this will be the solution that will be best for me. One again thank you for your help, I can see me coming a big fans of this forum. great respond time and the right answer the first time. JUST PERFECT!!

I think you are using NT2S right ? That is why the other alarm options are disabled, these are only available in NT3S terminals. You will probably encounter more options and settings that are disabled. The NTXS software is used for both NT2 and NT3 terminals. I also asumed you was using NT3, as the original topic was about NT3S. If you have any more questions, just open a new topic.

thanks, will do. You guys been a great help, keep up the good work. Edited by PLC4me