Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tombobek

TSX17 and PL7-2

10 posts in this topic

Hi I'm looking for english manual to PL7-2 software. There is not possible to find this in the web, because Telemeqanic only supply this with orginal software Can sombody send me help file for this programm ? Tom

It's very late. My TSX-17 stoped. I'm very angre and hungry and I have no idea how to start this controller. I have no software for this. Can somebody help me ?? ssagalara@winkowski.pl

I want to help you ss but i dosn't have any idea how to help you. kmakowski@winkowski.pl

hi, give me your mail adress, i have a lot of pdf for PL7 2 but in french!!!!!

Hi, it's the PL2 documentation. By. txtdrpl72v5f.exe

Has anyone successfully opened the exe file attached to his message? I get the error that it is not a win32 file.

this file is incomplete... can u re-attach it please? if you cannot do it, please can sent it to bgtpharv@yahoo.com thanks in advance

Dear bgtpharv@yahoo.com, Are u got the PL7-2 documents in english and software as well as. please can u send it to me to the following e-mail ID nishagandhi8@hotmail.com OR Please any one can send it to me the pdf Documentation in english of PL7-2 Software to program TSX 17 PLC. Thanks gandhi, kuwait

You can download it easily on the Schneider site. I'd put it on here, but it's over 3 megs. Ben.

So put it in the downloads section! I have the TSX17 manual in PDF, and a couple of PL7-2 and PL7-3 manuals. I can look at adding them to downloads if nobody else has.