Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stupidav

β Series Drives

2 posts in this topic

Does any one know where to find the Service Manual / User Manual for the Beta Series Drives, or even the G number of the manual. I several "A06B-6093-H152" Drives. In particular one is flashing H and then a 4, and I am not sure what this means. Machine Crashed and I can't get it back up because of the Drive, and so far GE Support has not returned my calls. I had found the manual online years ago, but have had no luck lately.

That part number is a 20-amp Beta amplifier with built-in I/O Link. I think it is considered to be a CNC product and thus the manual may not be available online. The publication number for the "Connections Manual" is GFK-1402. The "H" on the LED indicates an overtravel alarm. It could be a hardware switch or a software limit. If you use hardware overtravel switches, look for a loose or broken wire because I think the unit is designed around normally closed switches. The "4" seems to indicate a calculated overtemperature condition due to excessive loading. What controller is on the other end of the I/O link? There should be an error code in the controller corresponding to the amplifer fault.