Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Ramanakumar

EBERLE PLC 511

6 posts in this topic

I need to check a program in an EBERLE plc model PLS 511. can any one suggest where to get the programming software and cable.

If I am right (I have no documentation left) the PLS 511 is without 'schnittstelle', meaning without communication port. The PLS 511S has got a port. If I am right you need a special tool. You need to pull out the programming pcb and connect it to a suitcase (looks like a bomb) to load upload the programm. :*-( I do not have the 'suitcase' or other Eberle programming software. Regards Ron

If it IS the 511s you have, get software called EDOPS2 to allow upload, edit etc from any PC via RS232 cable. Cable has a cross over on it and marked DL .6. I got my software from Systech UK ltd in Wolverhampton. They may be able to get a lead as well as they sell the PLCs.

info@vibroblok.itMy Webpage

Hi Ramanakumar, I'm based at Thane near Mumbai. Have to retrofit a old m/c tool with the same PLS 511. I have listing of the program. Have you got a programming manual or anything else so that I can make sense of the IL program. I'll change the PLC to something recent. Best wishes and warm regards, Raj S. Iyer