Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glennlee

Converting RSview32 project

7 posts in this topic

Hi all. I need to print the screens for an old RSView32 project. I have all of the files. I thought I could download a copy of RSView32 from Rockwell but my system won't install it because my PATH needs to be longer. Besides, it will only allow 35 tags in demo mode. I don't want to use RSView32 as it costs over $5000.00 for enough tags to open this file, and I don't want to expand the existing screens with RSView for the desired upgrade. I have the tags. All I need is to do is print all of the screens. I'll then be able to re-create the screens in another interface. Does anyone out there know where/how I can get screen printouts? File added below 9-15-2007 Thanks to a generous forum member, the screens were printed. I have removed the file to prevent further attempts. Thanks to all! Edited by glennlee

If you can post the project in a zip file someone may be able to print your screens in PDF form and post back.

I get an error on download, what version os RSView are you using? I've got 7.2.

I am printing the screens to a PDFs and will att. when done Edit... Done Edited by Bob O

Thank you! May your programs never crash, nor your cables ever break!

You can create a blank project with no tags in it and then open the .GFX files of the other project. It won't matter that the tags are undefined. From there you can print them.

I have the printed screens now. Thank you: You tip will be useful in the future.. Between the tags and the screens, I should be able to duplicate them in another screen. Thanks to you all!