Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ToddM

Another new job

15 posts in this topic

Hi folks...I just read Bob O is starting a new job monday and so am I. Good luck Bob, hope everything works out OK. After 20+ years in the textile trade I am moving on to the brewing trade. Monday morning I start at a local brewery and you wouldn't believe all the friends I have that I never knew before. I'll probably be posting more in the modicon section now. Ya'll wish me luck 'cause I'll need it. Later...Todd

Ought to be a great new industry to learn about, especially with football season coming up ! Is it a Miller Brewing facility ? They're the big Modicon user in the business, that I know about. You ought to have a lot of great stuff to learn, from batch processing to canning, bottling, and packaging. Good luck with Day One !

Good luck Todd

Good luck Todd... I found your interview applicaiton on You Tube..

Good Luck Todd, we are in the same boat today.

Good Luck Todd. It should be much more exciting than the textile industry has been down there in the last 100 years

Luckily for me I got out of the textile industry in the late 80's, no forsight on my part, just plain dumb luck. I would imagine that the brewing is a batch process, while I don't have any Modicon experience, I can help with batching issues. good luck.

Yes, you will, so good luck.

I wondered what industries preferred modicon. They're popular in the brewing business?

I have a whole new image of you, Todd.

Hi Folks...Yes it is a Miller brewery. The same brewery my dad retired from in 2000 and as a matter of fact I'll be in the same shop he worked in for 23 years. My connection is slow tonight so I,ll have to check out the you tube clip later. Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm 'bout wrung out from all the saftey vids the past 2 days and I've got at least 2 more days of them. I'll talk to ya'll later ....Todd

Hi Folks... Finally got the You Tube clip I just wish it was that easy and I'm glad I didn't have to dance for my job at the same time. Later...Todd

do they have a video regarding unauthorized quality checking of the final product :)

No Video but it is mentioned in the 1/2 ton of policys and other assorted paperwork. Later...Todd