Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wbb

1746-io12

5 posts in this topic

i have a 1746-io12 card that is giving the error 151h, stuck runtime error. exactly what does that mean? thanks

I can't recall completely but it sounds like the error I got one time when the socket in one of the slots of the chassis wasn't making a good connection with the pins of the card. Is it possible to move the card to a spare slot (if there are any)? If not, you may have to replace the card or the chassis. First thing to try is just powering down, remove/replace the card, and power back up. See if that clears the error.

Well heres what the book says:

hi thr even i had got the same problem some time back,i had a SLC 5/05 system in hot backup config with flex io's as remote I/O, i had a doubt with the 1747-BSN module for whose slot the same error was coming,so i replaced the BSN with other BSN but still that error was coming,i scratched my head for about 3 days but could not find a solution. then one day i realized that the logical rack configuration in the BSN module dialog box was not done properly,so i corrected that config and redownloaded the program,it got corrected this way can you give more details of the system you are talking about,like system configuration,PLC logic program etc Regards Nilesh Suryarao

As gravitar stated this due to chassis corrosion or pins damaged & some time this may casued by bad power supply