Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rock0

cqm1h password protected

6 posts in this topic

I have problem with one cqm1h cpu11 plc. Program is password protected, I try unprotect with one password finder for omron plcs, this program working good with omron cqm1 plc but with cqm1h series not working. If you have any idea how to unprotect program please help me. Best Regards!

Q: Is this particular unit protected with the FUN 49 feature? Or is this something you can change by going into the DM area and changing the value for the Bit area allocated for the program memory write protection. This area is not write protected and can be changed at all times. Please understand that this is not an authoritive answer and you should not tamper with someone else's program unless you really have to. Especially if you don't have the blessing of the parent company in which the system has come from. Edited by ElctriclCncepts

Posted by Yair on October 24th, 2003: Topic:CQM1H Password Protection

Tnx for your answer ElctriclCncepts. There is a problem with a person who made program for this machine, he is inaccessible. Tell me please which number of address in DM memory I must change. Because machine not working well and we must repair this program. Thank you!