Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shad

Price check / For Sale

4 posts in this topic

No idea what this is worth, Ive checked Ebay but the prices are all over the place. Just wondering if anyone here might have an idea of what this might be worth or if there is a market for it. Specifications are as follows: Allen Bradley SLC 500 7 slot rack: 1746-A7 ser A Power Supply: 1746-P2 ser A Processor 5/01: 1747-L514 ser B 4 slot rack: 1746-A4 ser A Power Supply: 1746-P1 ser A Rack Interconnect Cable: 1746-C9 ser A Input 115 VAC: 1746-IA16 ser B Input DC Sink: 1746-IB16 ser B (have 2 of these) Input DC Sink: 1746-IB32 ser A Input / Output Analog: 1746-NIO4V ser A Output DC Sink: 1746-OV32 ser A Output DC Sink: 1746-OV16 ser B Output Relay: 1746-OW16 ser B Card Slot Filler: 1746-N2 (have 2 of these) Everything appears intact and these parts have no apparent damage. Unfortunately I have no way of testing anything here at home. I got this unit several years ago while doing a rebuild on a machine and it was in working order when removed. If you have any ideas please let me know Im tired of it collecting dust at my house at any rate.

Another place to check prices. But bottom line is what this stuff is worth to you. http://www.plccenter.com/sm/mfr-list.aspx?mfr=Allen+Bradley Edited by Mickey

I can tell you from personal experience that the "refurbed" dealers sell at 40-50% of list. If they are buying they will give you 10-15% of list. If you sell it on Ebay, you will get something, somewhere in between. Your best bet is to offer it on ebay.

There's a market (on ebay) for most of that. I can tell you right now the 5/01 will go for next to nothing, the IB16s won't do much better. The OV16s probably won't do much better either. The analog card and OW16 will bring in good money. The 7 slot rack, power supply, and rack interconnect cable will do fair to good. Are they grey label (pre-1996) or white label (mid-96 to present)? People don't like grey label stuff. It sells for MUCH less. Even when it's the same series. I know, it doesn't make much sense but that's ebay. Oh, and you wouldn't happen to have the boxes would you? People think the boxes are made of gold. If you've got that magical box (and make it known in the listing) then you will make GOOD cash on your stuff. Study the listings. Sure there are highs and lows, but there is a general trend you can follow. Enough SLC 500 parts are listed that you can get a pretty good idea of what your items will sell for.