Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skoffman

Question on PLC Change Management

4 posts in this topic

Two questions for the group: How many folks are using PLC Change Management in an operating process or discrete manufacturing facility? and What are your experiences with them? For those of you who need a little refresher on PLC Change Management, go to http://wingtipllc.com/The-Basics/PLC-Change-Management.html . Thanks in advance, Scott Edited by skoffman

Have been using MDT Autosave for the past several years in a batch manufacturing process. Works quite well when the end user programmers abide by the rules and save after change. Some still cancel / escape out and don't save a new version. BTW - Scott do you relate to wingtip in any way?

These topics are starting to sound like soliciting to me... like the response from another chap.... on another similar topic.

Hey Sleepy, I absolutely do work for a company that provides software and services for manufacturing. I also started my career programming PLC's & HMI's back in 1990. I don't know of a better way to help me understand my customers and industry better then learning from the folks that are still in the trenches. I'm not trying to sell to you, just learn so I can provide better solutions for my customers. (That's my job). Bob - I sure am, how do you know of WingTip? What version of AutoSave are you on? Scott