Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ngo4life

Allen Bradley SLC 150 PLC for sale

7 posts in this topic

Anyone in need of SLC 150 AB PLC. I have three working ones. Let me know.

I need one. Would you trade for a SLC500 with 5/02 & 5/03 processors. Also loaded with I/O cards.

Hi Chris This post is about a year old, but there are several listed on Ebay right now for very cheap

Hey Chris I may be interested in your SLC hardware for a trade PM me if you are intersted

Hi Chris, Sorry for a late response. I have not logged in for a while. I' ve been busy. I don't have the PLC available any more. I gave them away. I am sure you can find them on Ebay. Neo

I do need an slc 150 for my CNC machine. I have an slc 500 with cards. I also have the programer...I will send everything to you if you want to trade. I could use the expansion module also.

I have: SLC500 1746-A10 B WITH 5/02 & 5/03. INPUT 4ea 115 vac OUTPUT 2ea ISOLATED RELAY 2ea TRIAC DH485 COMUNICATION INTERFACE 1770-KF3 1747 PIC I need SLC 150 and expansion. I will also need a PC interface or whatever would hook the plc to the serial port on my PC for comunication to the machine software. The CNC machine software looks for the PLC as it boots up. Ship to: Scaffidi Truck Center Att: Chris Roth 1017 nth 4th st Tomahawk, Wi. 54487 This is cheeper than shipping to resident. If you can help me out with a swap it would be great. I am pritty sure you will come out ahead on this deal but I am good with it. Thank you, CHris.