Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

3-Phase Monitors with Ethernet I/P

8 posts in this topic

Anyone know of a product that can monitor 3- phase incoming into a building and have either ethernet i/p out data or some kind of an analog? I hate to mount a PLC just for analog outputs. something ethernet would be snazzy....

this slove your purpose http://www.ab.com/PEMS/pm1000.html

Check with your power company. We just had a system installed that networks our meter to the power company and it allows us to connect to our meter over the internet and view 30 days worth of history. Cost: Free - the power company picked up the tab- but it will probably depend on how large a user you are, it definitely can't hurt to ask them. Edited by Alaric

Siemens has a wide variety of meters and some have ethernet and/or wireless capabilites. Siemens Power Meters

Thanks for the link, I didn't know AB made such products....nice...

It really depnds on who is doing the job. Whenever I intall one of these I usually go with whoever built the switch gear. Every manufactor of switchgear makes their own. We use Cutler Hammer Switch gear here so we use the Cutler Hammer IQ Analizer. The newer ones I have delt with have all the buzzers and whisles so you can save or alarm on about anything you want. I know Square D's and Cutler Hammer both come with ethernet and analog/decrete out.

$?

pirce Edited by rpraveenkum