Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kcor

micrologix 1100 webserver

5 posts in this topic

MicroLog1100WebSeever.zipHave a question that I hope someone can help with. I have connected to a micrologix 1100 that I ordered at my workbench. I have configured the ip address of the 1100 as well as my PC, and can connect to the 1100. I can then open internet explorer and type in the ip address of the 1100 and connect to it through internet explorer through the micrologixs 1100 embedded webserver. chapter 2 of the manual describes how to use the data view. I can open up the outputs as it shows on page 2-3 of the manual and see the state of the outputs. I wrote a simple program to turn on output 0. I can then go to the internet explorer, select view refresh across the top of the page and see that output 0 is now true. I can go back into the progam and change the program so the output 2 is off, then if I open internet explorer back up, it still shows output 0 as on. I have to manually select view - refresh across the top of the internet explorer page to see the state has changed. Is this something that you will not see in real time. I thought that if i connected to the 1100 through the embedded webserver and was monitor outputs, inputs etc. that I would see them change as they changed on the plc. Is there something that I am overlooking. thanks

I believe the web server is set to refresh every 30 - 60 seconds. The web server will not show real time I/O updates. I hope this answers some questions.

Yes thanks, had a case of going brain dead, was in a big hurry to get out the door. Ever have one of those days. What I am trying to do now is reference some of the outputs in a excel file and link it to the output through the web server and have the excel file update the status.

use this utility to auto refresh the IE http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopi...E6+auto+refresh

thanks will give it a call next week