Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coltonk

RSVIEW ME

7 posts in this topic

I have tried without success to have text displayed vertically. I have tried the rotate feature but it only rotates the text on a horizontal axis. There must be some kind of trick to this. I want to be able to put a text label on conveyors displayed on a panelview 1000+

Import the vertical Text as image file & place it over the conveyor

Unfortunately, text cannot be rotated. One workaround would be when you create the text object, put one letter of your label on each line of the text editor. The text in the Caption box should look something like this: C o n v e y o r 2 2 Rick

I agree with Praveen I have done this in the pass If the text needs to change have two images Here is a snap shot of the vertical text I needed

I have tried that but it still treated it like text and only rotated it horizonally. I used mspaint and made a .bmp file for a vertical text image.

use ms word to make vertical text drag a text box (Insert, Text box) onto your page. Now click inside it and type your text. Click in the box and choose Format, Text Direction and choose one of the two vertical options

What file format to you use to save your text image file??