Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alex31

Micrologix1100 & Powerflex40

7 posts in this topic

Hello friends ,the aplication! Ml1100 and Poweflex40 ,can i connect directly the ML1100 to the Powerflex (Modbus RTU) ,without any comunication cards and interfaces ,or i can't? may be the better way is Powerflex with Ethernet communication card direct to the Micrologix1100???

Yes you can connect the ML1100 to the PowerFlex 40 and communicate via Modbus/RTU. There is a breakout module (1763-NC01) that is available but it is not required. There are program examples in the download section.

This is not possible

thank you for your reply, i know that,but i have 8pin cable to 9pin rs232 (canon) the cable is full wired and by ML1100 chanell 0 pins "1,2,8 are for 485 Communication 1-485B sigal,8-485A signal and 2-GND.Can i use this cable direct or not? Regards Alex And why ??? Powerflex with Ethernet communication card ,switch and ML1100 is not possible?

use 1763- NC01 cable directly fro ML1100 to PF40 1763_NC01_cable_pin_out__Answer_ID_34450.doc

sorry I thought that you are referring Modbus ethernet with ML1100

No problem ,thanke you very match for your replys ,i have it ,modbus communication