Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zoran Mihajlovic

Inverter 0,4kV 630kW - Sugestion

6 posts in this topic

Hay, What is yor sugestion for inverter 0,4kV 630kW motor for extruder. I use Omron and Schneider but then don't have this power. Some advise be helpfull.Thank's

Omron drives, AKA Yaskawa have the HHP series. They are available in 400 volt and 575 volt. These drives are called also called modular as they are selectible in 4 sizes by paralleling rectifier and inverter sections to get the power level you need. The 400 volt class has KW sizes 200, 400, 600 and 800. Since you specified 630KW you would need the 800 KW unit. The only part number I can find right now is CIMR-G5A 4800. You would need the 2 rectifier and 4 inverter section drive. The mother board does not care how many chassis are there as you set the HP with the keypad. The programming works much the same as any other G5 drive.

Once you start working in those ranges, take a look at the rated current. The power tends to be misleading for the choice of the inverter. Chances are you can drive it with a KW Drive too. Contact your omron representative. They should be able to give you the data for a Yaskawa high power version (above 300KW)

Yes, I call Omron distributer in Serbia and they say that Omron dasn't have drive beeger then 300kW,and ofer me drive of ASI Robicon. I don't like Italian product becouse bad experians with they equipment. I know thet 630kW in 400VAC is uper limit, but investitor didn't use extruder with 500kW as I sugest. This mashin - motor is at my opinion overrated and motor will work ,as I asume , at 60-70% off full power. I'm in contact with Control Technique for drive,and some other manufacturer.Some sugestion will be good. Thank's to all!

Please contact Omron with these details. Since OYMC handles Yaskawa Electric (YEG) sales in Europe they should be able to get you the information. YEG_News.doc VS_616_G5_HP_Product_Basic_Information.pdf