Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DangNhutHien

Capble C200H

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,i've used plc Omron C200H but now my capble have problem,i can't connect plc and PC. Do you know diagram capble C200H.It have 48 pin. Thanks.

You will need a HostLink unit to connect the C200H to the computer. Omron Part Number C200H-LK201-V1 for a rack mounted unit. Omron Part Number 3G2A6-LK201 for a cpu mounted device (connects to 48 pin connector) Hope this will help.

I have that hostlink unit.Inside it have 2 board which have many IC,transitor,... Last month,i often download and upload program to PLC,no problem. But now i can't.I tried many time.I tried with another CPU C200H,C1000H but i can't connect PLC to PC. Thanks for your help.

Don't you love it when somebody disassembles your product and then asks why it doesn't work?

I'm with you on that Jay. BTW, good to see you here at Mr.PLC.com!!

It could be PC problems not cable or PLC. Switch of buffers on PC Settings>control panel.....System devices>Paralell and com ports Sometimes it helps. Clue for PC is aproxime...

mmm.. I wonder if he even belled out his comm's cable to start with ? Or even check'd as was suggested the comm's port functionality ? Oh well..