Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kva

Shihlin Electric SEPLC AX0-14MR

8 posts in this topic

I need manual and instruction manual of Shihlin Electric SEPLC AX0-14MR. Thanks & Regards

From what I read, that plc is the same fellow as a mitsubishi FX0 14mr. So you need to download the manuals for that mitsi brand of PLC :)

Where i can download the manual for mitsubishi FX0 14mr ? Thanks.

There are several places on the Internet. Mitsubishi US is at www.meau.com Mitsubishi UK is at www.mitsubishi.co.uk/automation From the Japanese website you can find the global offices brochure that shows you all Mitsubishi Electric offices around the world. MELFANSweb

Need help, can't find manual for SEPLC AX0-14MR at mitsubishi website..thanks.

As was stated before, you won't find Shihlin manuals on the Mitsubishi websites. The device you've got is identical to the Mitsubishi FX0, so find manuals on the FX0 on Mitsubishi's websites. Programming manual would be JY992D48301.

I just downloaded programming manual for FX0 and FX developer software, how do i program the PLC ? i don't have the interface for programming the PLC, can i make the interface ? do you have the circuit for the interface to attach to computer ? Thanks.

Programming cable from Mitsubishi is part number SC09. The FX0 has a 25-pin RS422 port on board.