Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
plcman

Omron C1000H

9 posts in this topic

Hi Could someone tell me what cable / interface I need to connect a C1000h to a PC running Syswin. Any info greatfully recieved

Hi PLCMAN Check this thread: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopi...amp;#entry25903 It could be very helpfull Regards Joao Manuel

Hi Thanks for that, I already looked through all of that but could find very little info specific to c1000h, I don't want to turn up on site ill-equipped. So any specific info would be v.helpful

3G2A6-LK201-EV1 + cable you can make yourself (manual W143-...) for CPU mount adapter 3G2A5-LK201/203 for Rack mount adapter good luck to find one of those because I think they are obsolete Edited by beegee

If using the 3G2A6-LK201-E you may also need a BP001 or BP002 to likt the interface above cards mounted in the slot alongside the processor.

Thanks BobB The job I have had the enquiry about is obviously an old installation, would it have been the norm' to install any of these items in the original installation or are they all items that the programmer would have taken away? Many thanks for all your advice!

BobB I know what you are talking about with the C200H processor, but there should be enough room to mount the 3G2A6-LK201 on the front of the C1000H processor withount needing BP001/02...

There may be a rack mounted one there but highly unlikely that there would be a removable. When one considers what the prices were like, I think it is unlikely that there would be a rack mounted one either. Fair comment Jay.