Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Splash

TSX Momentum

5 posts in this topic

I've got two analog points that are not being read from wonderware, M400420 and M400423 these are the only two points on this particular card. All the other cards are being read fine, which leads me to beleive that the card is bad. I would like to move these two points to the next available channels to verify if the whole card is out or just these two channels. However I dont have the software for the plc to get the addressing for the next channels, would the next channels be M400426 & M400429? This job is for a local technical college and thier not wanting to spend money on software if they dont have to, the plc is on a small demo skid for teaching purposes. The card is Modicon 170 AAI 140 000, any help would be appreciated or even links to manuals on modicon addressing would be helpful.

You can get the manuals for that module at www.telemecanique.com. But you will more than likely need the programming software to understand the addressing of the other modules and where you might possibly reallocate them. Keep in mind that the PLC program would be referring to the old addresses.

Based on the scenario would you buy the software to try the other points are would you just replace a module?

As expensive as their software is, might be easier to try the module or hire an integrator who already has it to help debug.

Hai all any body work with the momentum with advantys