Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimWilborne

Timmay - My Birthday Video

15 posts in this topic

Thought I would share a birthday video some friends of mine who own an advertising company made for me. They actually did it last year. It is not as crisp pin its MOV format compared to its DVD format but still funny and doesn't take too long to download timmy.wmv timmy.zip

Great! Sure beats the online cards I usually get. Something wrong with my laptop, when I click on the file, nothing happens. Had to get a Firefox extension called down them all, so I could download and then play it. edit: I see you have the zip file now, should fix the problem I had.

I had the same problem, that's why I added the zip. What extension did you get?

Not sure, the browser opened up a new tab, and I got a big "Q", I guess it tried to play it as a quick time file.

So Timmy gets all the aplause and all chicks !!! And a snippet from the breakfast club ... opp's shown my age as well...

Your not showing it too bad. I remember the Breakfast Club also

Good Clip. I thought the movie was Pretty in Pink. Shows my age...

Breakfast Club, Uncle Buck, and obviously South Park

TW, I suggest you get the movie "The Breakfast Club" and the movie "Pretty In Pink" and watch both. The scene is from Pretty in Pink. Happy Birthday. Happy watching. Both are good movies.

Hum, I'll have to ask to be sure...you might be right Edit - Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure your right. Thanks for the clarification. I was a young pup when both movies were in the theater

"You mess with the bull...You get the horns"

My wife says everyones wrong, it's 16 Candles. I'm going to have to ask them tomorrow.

Your wife is right. It's definitely 16 Candles. Still a "Brat Pack" movie marathon (St. Elmo's Fire, 16 Candles, Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club) wouldn't be too bad...

That is a quote from The Breakfast Club.......Principal Whatshisname The movies in the clip are Uncle Buck and 16 Candles...... Just thought I would chime in....... Anyway, happy belated TW!!

Thanks for the clarification and the belated wishes TW