Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lchamarthi

NT to NS Migration Projects

8 posts in this topic

Hello All, Just I would like to take up Migration projects from NT to NS remotely . I am capable to do the Migration by capturing & understanding the Application Requirements with little Inputs from the Customer. I can communicate over mails & maintain the delivery in time. I hope there is a scope for this and this is the right place to put in to reach everyone. If not I am sorry. But I am expecting a positive sign. Kindly let me know your valuable suggestions & comments. Thanks Devi

Not sure what you're aiming to precisely. There is a NT somewhere, customer bought an NS terminal, and now you want to give directions to your customer how to do the migration from this working NT to about to install NS? is this the case? first, which NT is installed, which NS has the customer of yours and does he have a software for reading out the NT or does he have a project file for NT? regards

I mean, I can develop or migrate the software for their new NS Terminal, if they provide me the Old NT software & can send via a mail. Regards Lakshmi

Please read this post. Scroll down and read a post from PdL. He explains that is can be done but not without some complications. I would imagine you would need something to test your conversion on. To simply receive the old file via email, convert and send it back may be hopeful at best. Good luck.

If you have a NT file project it's easy. Does your customer has it? if not, does he have a cable and NT support tool to upload the program from NT? when you get the onw file it's easy to convert it to ns project. regards.

I would say that Lakshmi is just offering a service to anybody out there who is looking for NT to NS conversion.

Thanks ECSI, needed someone to confirm my assumption. There ya go lchamarthi!

I do have NS5 Touch Screen Panel & Relevant NS Designer softwares with me for simulating. Also i have NT Software too for viewing the old NT31C Program. The purpose i kept here is, I can do the migration from NT to NS if anybody wants on some quotation basis, also i can improve the HMI Asthetics too.... Thanks Lakshmi