Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pro17

CX-Supervisor: problem saving Trend graph

3 posts in this topic

I have an issue with CX-Supervisor v1.2 and above (also with latest v1.32(4)). When opening new project and add new or old page, the option "advanced" in trend graph properties is not available (the button is not shown at all). So I can't choose weather the graph data should be stored in memmory or logged to disk. It is interesting situation when I open existing project from demos, and I put the new graph into existing or new page, I get the "advanced" option as I should, so everything works fine. If I copy the working page with graph that has "advanced" option enabled into new project, the properties of the graph looses this option again. With this problem when in runtime, graphs don't have stored data on initialization - they are blank when the application starts. The data is lost when restarting the application. Has anyone similar experience / sollution?

indeed, there is no advanced button od trend graph object. i think trend graph is used for backward compatibility with Sysmac-SCS, and in CX-Sup should be used Data Logger.

Yes I remember this one too. This old Trending function was very slow and is only available for old projects. Tashinz is correct the Data Logging tab is definately much more detailed and quicker to run if you want to store Historic data (rather than just Trend during the execution lifetime).