Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tester

BUILD A TEST RIG

3 posts in this topic

Hi, All I have a CQM1-CPU21, with one OC222 and one AD041 (with power supply) module. I'm in the process of builing a test rig, ie switchable inputs/outs, etc, but then I thought: what if someone's already designed and built the same? So: does anyone have a circuit diagram or a description of such a test box? Cheers Edited by Tester

We have a couple about, we have both inductive & capactive prox's available, PE's and microswitches on ours, with a couple of different models. These are actually used as training rigs for operators etc, to give them an understanding on PLC's. For yourself though, you can do whatever you like to come up with somehting that will suit your requirements, have some switches / pushbuttons etc, some spare terminals for something that may be specific. But from what you stated you have, an output module, and a analogue input module, you would really need to get an input module to make it more realistic.

Thanks, Scott The CPU21 module has 16 x inputs built in. What I was hoping to do was power everything from 24V DC; set up 16 x switches for inputs, 16 x LED's on the outputs and 4 x variable (by potentiometers) analogue in's; or some variable of this, eg banana socket in/out's, input LED's (green/red), etc. I just thought someone else may already have done this. Cheers