Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gravitar

Perhaps the dumbest question ever to be asked on MrPLC.com

19 posts in this topic

this has bothered me since I first found MrPLC.com. I figured someone else would step forward and expose their ignorance, leaving me to not look so foolish. It hasn't happened though, so I'm going to have to have to ask.. What is "chako"? And why does it rule? Ok, there. I asked. Flame away :)

Enough Said: He DA Man Edited by Mickey

So Chris Elston is "chako"? I guess i didn't make the connection. the assertion is correct then, he does rule :)

We are all in agreement that Chris is Chako and Chako Rules, but..... Why Chako????

Why cmoore73 !?!? btw compliments on the avatar

Why PdL? (why not pDl?) I can answer the "why gravitar" that may result. I picked it for my "handle" when the arcade game was popular, back in the 80s.. http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter...mp;game_id=8000

Why not Space Invaders?

Well, I picked Alaric because at the time I was reading a book about him.

cmoore73..... My name is Chip Moore......"cmoore" and "73" is used in amateur radio meaning "a friendly word between fellow operators" dating back to the old telegraph days where short and sweet was the name of the game. I have been a licensed amateur radio operator for 22 years. I earned my first license at the ripe old age of 10. so.... the full meaning is .... "a friendly word from chip moore"

I convinced my parents to get me a modem for the computer in '85. (And a month later I saw my first $300 phone bill.. but that's a different story) That's when I first realized I needed an online "handle". Space Invaders was old news by then!

One mate used to call me wombat (that always seems to be taken when online)... got given a coffee mug with a sleeping wombat and title of "The Sleepy Wombat"... so there you go... What about PAC MAN...(whose incidently was called PUK MAN ... but got changed because people used to scratch out the P fo form an F ) Those vector graphics of "gravitar" remind me of the Star Wars Vector graphics based game as well, "Stay On Target".. "Remember the Force will be with you always"PDL are his initials...

I picked ToddM 'cause I have no imagination....I guess

the oscillating ghostly face more than makes up for it

sometimes you don't have to look for anything else than initials.... Beegee

I'm Spanner casue that's my Nickname amongst friends. They call me Spanner cause I'm supposed to be a bit of a 'tool'!

BudMan ??? Because I drink Strohs Beer. No, it is because my nick name is BUD man.

What "ghostly face"? Thats my picture, I had that taken at Walmart. Later Todd

Hey, someone else from the "D"! Does that make three of us?