Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zalmaflash

SHARP prog help needed

6 posts in this topic

I have just aquired several SHARP plc's. JW-70CUH with various inputs and outputs. I also have a programmer JW-13PG that plugs directly into the cpu. I also got the instruction booklet for the programmer but it is printed in what I believe is Japanese. English is my ONLY language and I'm no expert in it either. I know this is old tech but for me it is great if I can program it. Is there a program I can run on my personal computer? I do understand relay ladder logic, and am not too bad with an Allen Bradley. If nothing else, where can I get info on how to use the programmer that came with it? This is a learning/home project for me. Thanks in advance for any input. Russell.

A quick Google search got me this; On this page you will find a link to the PDF library with English manuals. On this page you will find some links to support software for Sharp PLCs. It looks like it is licensed though, only updates available online.

Thanks a lot!!!!! This will keep me busy for a while (trying to get over not doing my own Google search) reading. Russell

I have a complete JW-100SP package which I could sell you. It contains a serial adapter cable, a PDF english manual, and english programing software on a CD. If you are interested please reply to list post or send an email to ryan@syncntrlsol.com.

All my modules are the 70 series, will the 100 series program work? I tried the e-mail address and it didn't work. Thanks

According to JW-100SP software the SW-100SP will work with: My email is ryan@syncntrlsol.com