Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nagli Scripalli

Proficy Machine Edition demo CD

6 posts in this topic

Where can I obtain a copy? I was told that we used to be able to request on their website, but I can't find it. Thank you.

I got one from my local GE SUPPLY store. Go to www.GESUPPLY.COM to find your local store.

I called the local store and they said I should call 1800GEFANUC. Then they kept routing me to the wrong department (should be internal sales). So I left a message and hope they'd call me back. Thanks!

Hallo I will start my new job in November this year in a EU company that uses GE PLCs. I have previous experience with Omron and Hitachi PLC and I want to get a grip with the FAnuc PLC programming software before I start my work. I have read the this post for Proficy ME Demo version so I thought someone might help. Since I live in Macedonia and there is no official GE distributor i can't request demo version. I have tried to put request through GE web site, but when I complete the form and press the submit button, the page always returns me some error with their database, so this option is out. Is it possible for somebody to post the demo version for downloading? THX
1 person likes this

I want the demo version too!!, help!! regards!..

See this: http://support.ge-ip.com/support/index?page=spage&id=ST6&locale=en-US&locale=en_US