Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
infoplc.net

Cx-One 2.02 Proble Cx-Simulator

9 posts in this topic

Hello I have installed Cx-One version 2.02 and i have a problem with the Cx-Simulator. When active the simulator, then run ok , but it seems to me a warning that it cannot connect! I have erased Cx_One, and I have passed Cx-Remove, later I have returned to install CX-One and I have the same problem! Previously it had installed Cx-One 1 and it worked well with Cx-Simulator! Somebody can help me ?

Hi, During install of Cx-One did you select: Running with Cx-Programmer or Running with Fins Gateway? When selecting with Fins Gateway you can start the simulator seperatly (also possible with running with Cx-Programmer) but not from Cx-Programmer. When you selected running with Cx-Programmer and it doesn't work, try starting it seperatly and connect, sometimes after this it will also start from Cx-Programmer after reboot and with new project. Good luck Olaf

Hello! Thank,s for your help! I am proving to create a new project with Cx-simulator (the same PLC CJ1M-CPU11) Once created the new Cx-Simulator project i try to connect by Cx_programmer (no connect by Cx-Simulator), but it appears to me a message of error. "Com port select No exist "" This is the COM port seting, it´s Disable

Hi, You have to use Connect in Cx-Simulator. Then you see the network address and nodenumber you need to set in Cx-Programmer. You see something like fins target address: network 1 node 10 unit 0 When you set in Cx-Programmer the network type to Controller Link and in the settings the network number 1 and node 10. You should be able to connect to the simulator. Good luck Olaf

Hello Thank you OGS I have tried to do what you have said to me, and i can´t connect. This is what I do. 1. Connect in Cx-Simulator I use: Network:0 Node:10 Unit:0 2. I set Cx-Programmer Communication Controller Link and put in FINS direction the Node:10 and Network 0 After proving all this, I have not been able to connect CxSimulato to CxProgrammer. OGS, it´s correct what I have done? (Sorry about my English !!!) and Thanks

Hi, When you press the connect button, it should give you network 1 or higher, but even with network 0 I can connect. Don't push the "work online simulator button" but just the "work online button" .

Hello OGS. I have proven this with another PC and run OK, Run Cx-Programmer and push "Connect", In Cx-Programmer -- Controller Link -- Network:0 Node:10 an push "work online button" and connect OK but i try to connect using my PC with the same configuration and i can´t connect. Some idea more? Thanks

Sorry , I am running out of ideas, if this doesn't work, then there is something really wrong with the installation on your PC. Some other software is conflicting with the Cx-Software. Maybe a fresh windows on your PC is the only option Or you can try a very good registry cleaner after deinstalling all Cx-software.

I had this problem too, or similar at least. When I make CX-Simulator project, click connect, then set in CX-Programmer same PLC as in simulator with Controller link Network 0 Node 10 (as instructed in CX-Simulator window) then click work online, it won't connect. I solved this by doing a following: Exit simulator (close completely), in CX-Programmer instead of Controller link choose Toolbus (no need to set com port etc) and then click work online simulator. it should connect now. Then, go offline, choose from CX-P menu PLC -> Exit Simulator, then go to the Start menu choose Programs -> Omron -> CX-One -> CX-simulator , create the same PLC as in CX-Programmer and click connect. Then in CX-Programmer set instead of Toolbus controller link network 0 node 10 ( as in CX-Simulator window) and click work online. Should connect now. Regards Edited by tashinz