Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PdL

Future sounds

32 posts in this topic

they will continue developing and I think it should be put to the cx-one in the future. CX-Supervisor is, my opinion, the best SCADA product regarding price/performance on the market. Lots of features, great functionality, very simple to develop an application also. So I hope they will not abolish this great peace of software. regards to all Edited by tashinz

Yes, Trajexia is a product of Omron Europe. A lot of the work has been done by Omron's MAC center in Barcelona, Spain. Is there any genuine Omron multi-axis motion controller for Mechatrolink, really? There are these originating from Yaskawa, the MP2XXX series. I've worked with the MP2300 a bit, but it's much different compared to the Trajexia. It's true that Trajexia tools comes with v2 only. You aren't supposed to be able to run it under v1, but it worked anyway, with some tricks. Now I've got the correct version I should have had from the beginning, so now it's no problem. Anyone here using the Trajexia? Edited by Anders

Trajexia is a 16 axis motion controller based on the R88A-MCW151 with some updates. It is a joint development of Omron and Trio Motion. Basically it is the alter ego of the CS1-MCH but easier to use. The reason it is not yet in other parts of the world is 'I think' the fact that it is not yet UL-CSA approved. I have got the software separately since it was allready available before CX-ONE V2. If you have needs of further info ask your representative to contact the MAC in Barcelona Bye

I already have a contact in Barcelona, so that's no problem. You didn't comment upon the question about if you have used it for something? I'm in the evaluation phase right now.

Hi Anders I've used TrajeXia in the office, but not on a real job yet, but I'm pleased with its performance and simplicity. At the moment, I/O expansion is expensive! There is only the Yaskawa Mechatrolink2 64 In 64 Out module. But...SmartSlice on ML2 is coming 'soon'! From a purely motion point of view, it does everything that I'll need - CAMBOX, MOVELINK, registration on each axis, Speed, Position, Torque control... I haven't used the DeviceNet slave module yet, but this is of interest to me, too. Used with ML2 Junma servos makes it a cost-effective solution. The PLC Function Blocks make ethernet comms between PLC and TrajeXia very easy, too. Pp Edited by ParaffinPower

I have used it at Omron but I have extensive experience with the MCW151 and I worked with the MCH The biggest problem is you can't really use it without a PLC if you have a big program. There is no ladder available (what makes it difficult to perform simple things like timers or online debugging) They claim they are working on it but for the moment I would probably use it with a NSJ. We hav an 8 axis project we are working on over here. Regards

Traditional PLC programs are always different in systems programmed like the Trajexia. We make enough machines to have our own general controller, programmed in C, where you face the same problem. With suitable library routines written, it works pretty well. To begin with, we intend to use the Trajexia together with our system. Perhaps time to start a specific Trajexia thread in this forum. I'm currently testing a system with 6+3 axes. Edited by Anders