Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
netdomain

Timers in Mitsubishi Help Please

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, How do I program the "Timer Timing" (T3:1/TT) function in mitsubishi plc? Lets say I want to turn on some bit while Timer # 1 is timing.... How would I do that in Mitsubishi? Any help would be appreciated.

Condition ----| |---------------------+------( timer) | | | timer bit-TT +--|\|-----( ) | | | bit-EN +----------( )

Hi Panic Mode, Thanks. How do I address it in Mitsubishi? Lets say... ---[X1]----------------------------------------(T1 K50) T1 ---[/]----------------() What bit to use for TT?

But Bit TT is different. If we use normally closed contact of T1, it means Timer 1 not done yet. Timer TT Bit in Allen bradley stays on while the Timer is actively timing. But if we use [/] (normally closed contact), it will be active when timer is not done. How will we know if Timer is Timing or not? Okay nevermind Panic Mode... You are right.. there is a condition before it... so it will only work if condition is true. Thanks so much.. i was going crazy over it since morning , lol

that's good, it means you will not forget it...

I have an example program I wrote showing some basic timer instructions since Mitsubishi does them a bit different than others. These include on-delay, off-delay, one-shot, pulse, and repeating timers. I will put it in the downloads section under sample programs. It's written in GX-Developer 8.32.

I downloaded your code but can't open the project. I get "The CPU of the specified project is not supported by this version. Specify a project corresponding to the CPU." What am I doing wrong? I'm a newbie with GX-Developer so be kind. :)

You must be using an older version of GX Developer. I used 8.32 as I stated in my message. if you have an older version, you may not be able to open it. You should upgrade to a more current version.

Hmm, according to the Product Information dialog I'm using Version 8.32J...

Strange. I used 8.32J, and a Q02H CPU, which is most definately supported on this version. So I will try to change the PLC type and upload another copy in the AM.