Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elhagan

need help in twido urgent

4 posts in this topic

hello friends this is the first time to start program with twido plc and hitech screen pws 6300 s i use twido soft v 3.2 and ADP V 6 for the hitech screen i make all the plc program but i cant make the momery words in twido example i have 7 timers i need to read and write the timers from the screen in siemns i use move block like this >>> and i can read the word from the screen alarms like this also in siemns >>> now i want to make like this in twido i have 8 timers and 8 counters and 4 alarms i need to read and write from the screen the project file in the attachment i wanna know how to make register move from the plc to the screen i need examples any help elhagan Twido.rar

You don't move a register from the PLC to the screen, you set the address of the object you create on the screen to point to the data in the PLC. That is exactly what you are showing in your program. You move a number into a PLC address, and then you reference that address in your screen. Should not have to move anything. Have you considered looking at the Twido programming manual? There will be a command in there to move a number into a word. Below is an example straight from the manual. It's coded in an instruction block. %MW10:=100 You can download the Twido manuals from www.telemecanique.com. I also placed the programming manual in the Downloads section here for your reference.

hello all i need some twido project files to how make timers and counter and and how to read and write to counter and timrs from the scrren thank you

Did you see the manual Crossbow uploaded for you? http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=10061