About This File
.NET class library for use in Visual Studio.NET to create HMI/SCADA apps that communicate with GE SRTP PLCs and compatible devices via Ethernet.
Supports GE/Emerson PACSystems, Series 90, and VersaMax.
- For .NET Framework 2.0 - 4.8 projects.
- Supports PACSystems symbolic variables and CPU rack + slot specification
- Does not require 3rd party drivers
- Does not require OPC
- x86, x64, and Any CPU compatible
- Visual Studio.NET 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022 compatible
- Most .NET targets are supported, including Web, Win Forms, WPF, console, and service apps
- Build Windows Forms, console, and ASP.NET applications that run on Linux with Mono framework
- Extremely high performance - 5~10 mSec typical transaction time
- Optimizes multiple register configurations into minimal transactions
- Tag database can be configured via code or visual designer
- Abstract base classes allow you to write generic code that works with all drivers
- Synchronous and asynchronous read/write methods
- Data change notifications
- Provides common user interface across all driver classes
- No limit on number of devices or data points
- Multi-threaded for high data throughput
- Includes extensive help system
- Windows, Console, and Web Example applications with VB and C# source code included.
- Easily connect office systems to factory floor.
- Free 30 day fully functioning trial version available for download
- Runtime-free for qualified applications
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
Refer to revision history for details.