About This File
.NET class library for use in Visual Studio.NET to create HMI/SCADA apps that communicate with A-B ControlLogix, CompactLogix, Micro800 Series, PLC5, SLC500, and MicroLogix PLCs via Ethernet.
- For .NET Framework 2.0 - 4.8 projects.
- Does not require OPC, RSLinx, or 3rd party drivers.
- x86, x64, and Any CPU compatible.
- Visual Studio.NET 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022 compatible
- Supports unsolicited messages.
- Most .NET Framework targets are supported, including Web, Windows, console, and service apps.
- Can be configured programmatically or visually
- Visually design your entire communications configuration without writing a single line of code
- Extremely high performance - 5~10 mSec typical transaction time
- Supports ControlLogix family native tag names
- Supports reading and writing entire ControlLogix family UDTs and PDTs
- Supports block transfers of up to 250 words per transaction
- Tag database can be configured via code or visual designer
- Abstract base classes allow you to write generic code that works with all drivers
- Synchronous and asynchronous read/write methods
- Data change notifications
- Provides common user interface across all driver classes
- No limit on number of devices or data points
- Multi-threaded for high data throughput
- Includes extensive help system
- Example applications with VB and C# source code included.
- Easily connect office systems to factory floor.
- Runtime-free for qualified applications
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
Refer to revision history for details.