About This File
S7 Excel Connect allows you to read, log and write one or more Siemens S7 PLCs data using Microsoft Excel. This can be data from a datablock, marker, input/output as well as digital as analog (not peripheral), timer and counter. S7 Excel Connect can be used for many uses ranging from a reporting tool, to a tool to write recipes to any S7 PLC.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Implementation of data writing from Excel to PLC.
- Implementation of datalogging function.
- SETS7DATABLOCK(…) formula added.
- SETS7MARKER(…) formula added.
- Addition of several possible datatypes.