About This File
The Modbus Master or Client provides an easy and reliable way to connect Modbus Ethernet or serial Protocol Compliant devices with applications, including HMI, SCADA, Historian, MES, ERP and countless custom applications. This driver supports all Schneider Electric (modicon) PLC’s and all other devices which use Modbus as a protocol.
Open to support future models for this series of PLCs.
- Modbus/TCP Client or serial Master for communication with Modbus Slaves (Via standard PC serial ports, USB adapters; RTU and ASCII encapsulation in TCP/IP as well as Modbus TCP)
- Supports all Schneider Electric (Modicon) PLC’s or any other device which use any flavor of Modbus.
- Supports DANIELS/ENRON Modbus extensions.
- Can read up to 128 Words of Input / Holding registers or 2000 Bits of Discrete Coils / Input coils in one transaction.
- Performance –500mhz Pentium–10 words: 15msecs–100 words: 35msecs (avg)
- Full implementation of Class 0 and Class 1 Modbus functions as well as a subset of the most commonly used Class 2 functions
This driver can be conviniently used with Visual Studio in development of complete large scale complex HMI/SCADA Systems. It can be used to perform advanced reporting MES, analytics, IoT, Big data type apps. One example is available to download here
For More Info
Overview of Parijat Drivers: Click here
Additional supporting Info about Parijat Drivers: Click here
Complete Related Driver options: Click here