All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. Introduction: In today's fast-paced world, convenience often trumps health, especially when it comes to meal choices. For individuals managing diabetes or hypothyroidism, finding convenient yet nutritious options can be challenging. Additionally, those mindful of their calorie intake may wonder about the nutritional content of popular snacks like Aussie Bites. In this blog, we delve into these three topics, offering insights into diabetic-friendly frozen meals, the potential link between hypothyroidism and headaches, and the calorie count of Aussie Bites. Diabetic-Friendly Frozen Meals: diabetic friendly frozen meals for individuals with diabetes, maintaining stable blood sugar levels is paramount. Frozen meals can offer a quick solution, but many are laden with hidden sugars and unhealthy fats. However, there's a growing market for diabetic-friendly frozen meals that cater to specific dietary needs. These meals are typically lower in carbohydrates, sugar, and sodium, while still providing balanced nutrition. Look for options high in fiber, lean protein, and healthy fats to keep you satisfied and help manage blood sugar levels. Remember to check labels carefully and prioritize whole, natural ingredients for optimal health benefits. Hypothyroidism and Headaches: can hypothyroidism cause headaches hypothyroidism, a condition where the thyroid gland doesn't produce enough thyroid hormone, can lead to a range of symptoms, including fatigue, weight gain, and sensitivity to cold. Headaches are also commonly reported by individuals with hypothyroidism. While the exact mechanism behind this link isn't fully understood, it's believed that thyroid hormone imbalances can affect neurotransmitter levels in the brain, potentially contributing to headaches. Additionally, untreated hypothyroidism may lead to other complications like high blood pressure, which can also trigger headaches. If you're experiencing persistent headaches alongside other symptoms of hypothyroidism, it's essential to consult with a healthcare professional for proper diagnosis and treatment. Calories in Aussie Bites: calories in aussie bites Aussie Bites, popular snacks known for their delicious blend of oats, nuts, seeds, and dried fruit, are a convenient option for those looking for a quick energy boost. However, their calorie content may vary depending on the ingredients and portion size. On average, one Aussie Bite contains approximately 80-100 calories. While they offer some nutritional benefits like fiber and protein, it's essential to enjoy them in moderation, especially if you're watching your calorie intake. Consider pairing Aussie Bites with a source of protein or incorporating them into a balanced meal or snack to help manage hunger and maintain energy levels throughout the day. Conclusion: Navigating dietary choices while managing health conditions like diabetes and hypothyroidism can be challenging, but it's not impossible. By prioritizing whole, nutrient-dense foods and paying attention to portion sizes and nutritional content, you can make informed choices that support your overall well-being. Whether you're opting for diabetic-friendly frozen meals, exploring the connection between hypothyroidism and headaches, or simply curious about the calorie count of Aussie Bites, being mindful of your dietary choices is a crucial step towards a healthier lifestyle. Remember to consult with healthcare professionals for personalized guidance and support on your journey to better health.  
  3. Today
  4. Communication Problem S7-1200

one thing i forgot to mention . siemens plc is reading the modules of fatek plc 
  5. Communication Problem S7-1200

Dear Experts,  i am facing a problem regarding plc to plc communication .  i have 2 plc that are communicating through industrial switch . one plc is s7-1200 and second is Fatek FBS-40ma with FBS-CBE ethernet bd card.   both plc are connected to an ethernet industrial switch. Siemens HMi is also connected to that industrial switch as well.    i have both plc programs back up. everything is running smooth but i want both plc as back up. so i bought both plc same model new one.   i have replaced the siemens plc with a new one and inserted program in it . everything works fine. but when i replace fatek plc with new one with program . siemens doesnot communicate with fatek.   any suggestion will be a life saving   
  6. Tia Portal Program Upload Error

thanks all for your help. it was a version issue 
  7. Yesterday
  8. NX1P2 CPU Clock Speed?

I could probably find out for you - but why would you need this out of curiosity?
  9. Does anyone know what the clock speed of NX1P2 CPU is? I could not find this info anywhere. Cheers!
  10. Here.. DRAGSILL_LH_20171013_UPP.pdf
  11. I replied to your PM.
  12. RSS to pdf conversion

Hi I am new here. I see that some people have had the same issue I have. Is there anyone who can make this file into a PDF DRAGSILL_LH_20171013_upp.RSS
  13. Detect CF memory card activity

Hi! I'm looking for a way to detect if/when a backup has been made to the CF memory card and a way to detect if a backup has been written from the CF memory card to the PLC memory. A counter, a time/date, etc? In short: detect backup and/or restore Application: Trigger an audit log event on a seperate system Any known solutions?
  14. The Firmware is 1.290  (Attached photo) Thanks for the diagnostics codes. Image (1).jfif
  15. Simple CPU Communication TCP Time out

Which Firmware are you running ?   As for Dianostics:
  16. Buttons with graphics in NA

I know this is an old post, but I don't think with the NA screens you can overlap two buttons. Only one button will work, the one in front. I've tried this in the past and couldn't get it to work like it does on the NB screens. Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
  17. Hi! A have a question about how can I send the current User data from the Panelview (HMI) to the PLC. Its an allen bradley PLC 1756 L71. In the Factory Talk view I tried to make a register and to move in it the current user, but unfortunatelly its not working. Is anybody here who can help me with this ? Thanks ahead. Br.
  18. Last week
  19. Can you not add an invisible button that writes to the PLC when you press the language change button.
  20. Yes, it is Modbus TCP/IP
  21. Simple CPU Communication TCP Time out

Port 502 - is it Modbus TCP/IP?
  22. How to Connect Beijer E300 Terminal to Mitsubishi FX5U

I'm in process of connecting E200 to FX5U, and it seems that, even with FX5-422-BD it is not possible. Most likely I will change HMI driver to Modbus RTU and adapt both apps.
  23. Is it possible to connect an old Beijer E300 terminal to a Mitsubishi FX5U base unit via a serial interface (RS422 or RS485)? And which protocols do I need to select?
  24. @asteroidehk I am curious the PLC String tag you're trying to write to.  What is its .len data item value? If zero have you tried loading something non-zero and see what happens.
  25. Hello The language changes OK in the panel with Language Switch Button. I need to let the PLC to know which language is active in the Panel. Controller Tag:                           Type Current_Language_String        String Current_Language                     DINT I have FactoryTalk View ME v11 I have a string display in the panel that shows en-US or es-MX according the language selected, but I cant send this to the PLC. I have done many combinations without success. Thanks in advance
  26. 12 hour long Timer Function - NX1P2

Thank you DonNH, this is exactly what I was looking for!
  27. I have a setup the contains the following components that are locally connected through an Ethernet switch: FX5U PLC ------------------------ IP: 192.168.10.10 GOT GS2107 -------------------- IP: 192.168.10.18 2x DAQ LabJack T7 pro ------ IP: 192.168.10.13     and      192.168.10.15 My laptop ------------------------- IP: 192.168.10.11 I am using the DAQs to be able to read many Analog signals. The DAQs working as servers, which the PLC is the client which are connected through Simple CPU Communication function in Gx Works3. The PLC is reading the holding registers in the DAQs at a specific timing rate (100ms default). I tested the communication and it is working good. Here is the problem: If the laptop is connected to the network during the communication, the communication is time out after a some time (few minutes up to like 30 minutes). I checked this through the Simple CPU Communication Diagnostics as shown in the photo. I don't know why this happening. I tried many things including: 1. Reduce the communication execution interval. Instead of 100ms, I changed it to be 200ms. -------- Still have the same issue. 2. I tried to avoid connecting the laptop to the Ethernet network by connecting the PLC through the GOT which has a USB port, and it is working without timeout. I mean I can program, monitor, and watch the PLC by the laptop through the USB connection to the GOT. However, I want to log some data using the CPU Module Configuration Tool software, which supports only Ethernet connection to the PLC. Also, I want to use the real time monitoring through the GX Logviewer software, which also supports Ethernet connection only. 3. I have setup the External Device configuration to have MELSOFT Connection module and two active connection module, but still have the same issue. Another annoying point is that I cannot detect the status of the connection. I have to keep watching the Simple CPU Communication diagnostics. Could you please help me to solve this issue. Regards, HZ Image.jfif
  28. "Send current language to PLC"?  Are you trying to change the language on the HMI displays? Or are you trying to let the PLC know when the HMI display language has changed? Is this for FactoryTalk ME or SE? (I'm assuming SE, but want to be sure).
  29. Hello Friends   I have 2 languages in my app, en-US, es-MX.   I need to send CurrentLanguage to PLC, I am trying with Macro in Global Connections but without sucess.   I am trying to send the string like "en-US" or "es-MX".   Also I am trying to send a DINT like 0 for english, 1 for spanish, but neither works   These are my expressions:    {[PLC]Current_Language_String}=(CurrentLanguage())   If (CurrentLanguage( ) == "en-US")  Then ({[PLC]Current_Language}=0)  Else ({[PLC]Current_Language}=1)   I have tried a lot of combinations but without sucess.   Can you help me?   Thanks in advance
  30. Load more activity