Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tiong Tek

Parameter in FUN49

7 posts in this topic

Hi, Mr. Jay, where can i get the description of function of parameter in FUN49, because i often found in program PLC that have FUN49 command that are filled some parameter that i didn't know what for? for example Fun49 A : #340 B : ------ c : ----- how many kinds and what is the function of each parameter in Row A, Row B. Can you explain to me, please. i only knew that fun49 are used to protect program, in my job i often found fun49 that filled some number

FUN(49) SYS - System Set has many documented and undocumented functions. I have always considered a pointer to system subroutines with passed variables. Here are some uses for SYS(49).

Dear Mr. Jay, Thank's alot for your attention, but i have further question, in your answer about fun49, its started with #A3** 000ch 000ch or fun49 000ch #5F01 000ch, how if it didn't start with #A3** ? in PLC program i have found Sys49 #0006 0000 0000 and Sys49 #0002 0000 0000 and i don't know what is that mean. my customer used C28 H + Expansion C40H PLC and they wanted to change to CQM1H, they use for Ceramics Industry, may be you have advice for me about this changes that i didn't know. you said there many documented about System Set, but i have tried to find that document but i didn't find yet? or that documents are not in OMRON catalogue? can you tell me how/where can i get it, please?

Tiong Tek: Please register at MR.PLC.com and join the MrPLC community. Register at MrPLC.com SYS(49) #0002 000 000 and SYS(49) #0006 000 000 were only used with the CxxH PLC and were used for registering and backing up System changes to DM900-929. The CQM1H has a PC Setup area and does not need to use the Sys(49) command to register System changes.

i'm sorry mr. jay, i have already registered for this forum, but forgotten to sign in first, i have already sign with account name ALDO, thank's 4 your help. i have already found some fun49 that are documented but little confuse in using them. anyway thank's alot,

SYS(49) is confusing and it is not the same from Omron PLC to Omron PLC. If you notice, the SYS(49) in your original program was setting parameters for the high speed counter. The CQM1H uses PC setup for that purpose. If you need help trying to coorelate the counter in the CQM1H, ask some more questions.

You 're correct about that, it use for HDM(61) high speed counter. Thank's for your answer, base on your answer i can convert from C28H+ exp. C40H to CQM1H easily. i thing for this time are enough, if i find some problem i will write to you again, bye-bye