Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

Bmps or images file pack?

3 posts in this topic

I've always been on the hunt for BMP's and images that I can import into a panel view, but never can seem to find a good archive or collection. Will  any of you post your collection of BMP's that you have? I checked out Jay's Lamps_and_Switches_Bitmaps.zip file that was uploaded. Those files are BMP's and will work in the panel view and not just Omron. But if you guys have any more BMPs to share that would be great to submit here in this post or upload to the CODE section. Thanks!

Here's some more bitmaps I found laying around.  I too would like to see a user's selection of bitmaps appropriate for import into OI and SCADA packages.  One tip:  When you are surfing the web and you see bitmaps that would work for your application, remember that you can download the individual graphic from the website by right click and Save Picture as.  Also check your Temporary Internet Folder for cached bitmaps which can be used in your application.  There are several shareware programs that will inventory your hard drive for all available graphic images and present them to you in a thumbnail version.  I will post one program in the download section. :p

There is a program called symbol factory 2.0 by software toolbox that has over 4000 industrial images