Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nehpets

Controllogix upload error

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, I wonder if someone can shed some light on my situation? I have a complex program with a mix of ladder, SFC and structured text. All has been up and running with no problem for around two years and I have been able to go online with no problem, until today. RSLogix informed me that I needed to upload the program even though no change has been made since last online session and the program was saved before exiting. When I tried to upload, everything was normal until one of the SFC routines was actioned in the upload, when I got the attached message, then the upload was aborted. I have checked and verified the offline program with no problems. Has anybody come across this before? the PLC is 1756 L61 ver 16.22 Just to add, the program is running fine. Steve

Just as an update, in case anyone else comes across this problem. The program was running perfectly well, but I couldn't get online due to this error. There is absolutely no problem with my program. The only avenue open to me was to re-download the program (which caused me a great deal of heartache due to the process). This cured the problem and everthing is back to normal, so what happened who knows???? Steve