Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wesley

Show Camera Pictures on PV1000 PLUS

6 posts in this topic

Hi everybody! I have a controller ML1400, HMI PV1000 PLUS and a Vision system from Keyence installed in a machine to check some components presence in the product and I would like to show on the HMI the picture when reproved so the operator's machine can see what's missing. Could Kindly someone explain me how to do this? Thanks in advance :)

Exactly what model of Keyence sensor are you using ? Does it have the ability to serve a picture over FTP or HTTP ? There are some vision sensors makers who provide a Windows CE software component that can work on the PanelView Plus, but I have not seen it done with Keyence. I experimented with the IV-500 sensor from Keyence a while ago and learned it cannot serve a picture over HTTP or FTP. Instead I had it save a file over FTP onto a server, and had my HMI (not a PV+) read those files.

Hi Ken! I'm using CV200C camera and CV-X150FP controller. Yes I've already seen it working with these model, but I have no idea how to configure the hmi...

I am not familiar with that camera. I have only ever seen machine vision integrated with PanelView Plus by Cognex, and in those cases you needed to contact specific Cognex factory personnel to get information and support.

Hi my friends. I found the solution. Set VNC in "Communications & I/O" at Global tab, set the HMI IP address. At HMI, Set the the camea IP address in the VNC server. :)

Thanks for posting back with your solution, it'll no doubt help others in the future!