Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
controls gd

GX-Configurater-AD requires

11 posts in this topic

GX Configurator AD is on Your installation CD.

i'm not having installation cd and i also need gx configurater-pt for programing the qd62e hcm

So how did you install GX Dev. / GX IEC Dev.??????

my senior installed this software but he is not now Edited by controls gd

Call the dealer you purchased it from and get them to send a new cd. You need the installation cd in case you also need other software packages...

for configuring qd62e what tool we need either gx config ct or pt

You need to purchase it, it is not free software. Nobody here can legally give you a copy. In the US, GX Configurator was sold as a package which included AD, AS, CT, DA, PT, SC, TC, TI. For QD62 you need GX Configurator-CT. Contact the people you purchased the software from and see if they will replace your CD. In the US they will if it was registered after purchase, not sure about your country.

thanks i got the software from supplier regarding that analog module i'm facing three problems: I'm using qcpu q00u,1input module,1o/p module,1analog module,1comm module,1high speed encoder module. now i'm facing problem in cofigurating the analog module 1.fb conversion is not happening while starting the intelligent function utilities. 2.i can't able to access the buffer memmory address or not able to write or read from the buffer memmory. 3.if i enter that buffer memmory address in the "mov" instruction its giving error about device memmory error. what i have to do anyone please help me.. Edited by controls gd

Remember that in the configurator, addresses are hex...