Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest RookieGerg

Ron Beaufort Training Success

5 posts in this topic

To whom it may concern, Let me start by saying I am the first veteran to attend Ron’s class pro bono. This show of gratitude for the protectors of the stars and stripes is much needed in today’s society, and speaks volumes for Ron’s character of and in itself. That said, Ron’s professionalism, attentiveness, and patience allows him to be one of the most effective educators I have had the pleasure to know. PLC’s aside he could teach whatever he liked to anyone, a quality not enough instructors’ have acquired. Ron has worked in the industry for decades, in a variety of capacities. However those experiences alone did not give him the depth, and breadth of knowledge he possesses. His skill set comes from the fact he truly enjoys PLC’s. No TV at home, just plenty of tinkering with “toys”. We should all be able to make a living doing what we love. I have not been in the industry long enough to say that he is the pinnacle, but I will guarantee he sits on the top shelf. There are others as knowledgeable as Ron, maybe even more. What separates them is that they cannot or choose not to present the material as simply and cohesively as he does. In the end it is his ability to break complexities down into digestible pieces that separates Ron from the rest. To all bosses: If you want to send your employees to someone else for training, and hope that they retain what you want, so be it. If you want to know your employees will retain what you want, send them to Ron. Do not entertain the others. His experience and teaching style are invaluable to your company. Gregory C Franklin Quality Engineer Hesco Parts Louisville, Ky 502 435 4687

Greg - Welcome to mrplc. I am glad you found Ron's classes of use. I hope you'll find most of the users of mrplc just as helpful, although maybe not a eloquent as Ron. Welcome to the PLC world.

Where is Ron's class, can you send contact info to me. Thank you

Greetings Greg ... and thank you for the kind compliments ... it was an honor having you in the class ... hopefully more veterans will be able to attend in the future ... here is a link for any interested veterans who aren't already familiar with the offer Greg is referring to ... Edited by Ron Beaufort