Muhammad Daniyal

T-Guru

• MrPLC Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
    Pakistan

Posted 29 January 2008 - 12:16 AM

Dear All,

My siemens plc s7-200 has been hanged, it is in stop position if we switch to the run mode then it does nt change thier stat and still stop mode.

pls find some better solution for me, however we could run the system

rgds

Daniyal

#2 Crossbow

Crossbow

Automation Engineer

• MrPLC Admin
  • 3723 posts
    United States

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:40 PM

Connect with the Step 7/Micro-Win software and see what the PLC diagnostics tell you is wrong. There's no way we can offer any more info since we don't know what the program in the unit does or how it is written. The PLC does not have a program at the factory, it's written by the machine builder. You need to be able to connect to the PLC and see if it has an error code, and then the manual for the S7-200 (available here in Downloads or www.siemens.com/s7-200) will tell you what causes that error and how to fix it.

#3 Muhammad Daniyal

Muhammad Daniyal

T-Guru

• MrPLC Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
    Pakistan

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:09 AM

Connect with the Step 7/Micro-Win software and see what the PLC diagnostics tell you is wrong. There's no way we can offer any more info since we don't know what the program in the unit does or how it is written. The PLC does not have a program at the factory, it's written by the machine builder. You need to be able to connect to the PLC and see if it has an error code, and then the manual for the S7-200 (available here in Downloads or www.siemens.com/s7-200) will tell you what causes that error and how to fix it.

Thanx Crossbow, i follow the advice u have quoted.
again thanx

best regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users